[RCD] contextmenu plugin new version - cal for testers and feedback

Arne Berglund aberglund at lesd.k12.or.us
Mon Feb 24 00:14:56 CET 2014

On 2014-02-23 05:35, Phil Weir wrote:
> Hi everyone,
>
> I am rewriting my contextmenu plugin. The current version is suffering
> from
> being old code which has just been added too over and over.
>
> [snip]
>
> If you are interested please try out the new version (it requires
> Roundcube
> v1.0-RC or git-master) available here
> https://github.com/JohnDoh/Roundcube-Plugin-Context-Menu/archive/devel-v2.zi
> p and let me know what you think or if you find any problems. All
> feedback
> is welcome.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Phil

Phil,

I've installed it in my test instance (git from a couple days ago).
Seems to work fine so far. My only comment so far is that the option to
mark all as read when right-clicking a folder is missing. Will it be
possible to bring that back with the new code?

--
Arne Berglund
System Administrator, Internet Services