[RCD] contextmenu plugin new version - cal for testers and feedback

Phil Weir roundcube at tehinterweb.co.uk
Mon Feb 24 08:31:06 CET 2014

> My only comment so far is that the option to
> mark all as read when right-clicking a folder is missing. Will it be
> possible to bring that back with the new code?

Extra functions which exist only in the contextmenu are not there, not yet
anyway. First I am focusing on making sure this new approach "works" before
adding extras. In general bringing them back should not be hard though.

There are a couple of options, like the one in the address book contacts
menu where you could copy contacts between address books and groups from the
context menu, that I am not planning on bringing back - at least not as part
of the contextmenu plugin. I would like to keep it as not having any
functionality of its own but just using what is already there (it can pick
up functionality from other plugins).

Phil