[RCD] contextmenu plugin new version - cal for testers and feedback

Phil Weir roundcube at tehinterweb.co.uk
Mon Feb 24 08:36:15 CET 2014

> The mark as (not) junk button is missing the icon. This should be done
> by markasjunk2 plugin.

With the current version yes, I have already altered the CSS in the
git-master version so that the icons show up properly - before it had
specific CSS for the contextmenu plugin and now that's not needed. I do not
think there is any point in making changes to other plugins which use the
contextmenu - not yet, not until this new version is a bit further along.

> The delete and archive buttons work only if a
> message row is selected.

Could you tell me a bit more about this? It works fine for me; I tried with
FF27 and IE11 too. Does anything at all happen when you try and use the
delete option? Are there any JS errors or anything like that?

> Either the commands should be set as inactive when no row is
> selected or they should work without selection.

Options which are not available should be greyed out in the menu, like the
reply option when you have multiple messages selected. This works for me.

Thanks,

Phil