[RCD] contextmenu plugin new version - cal for testers and feedback

Phil Weir roundcube at tehinterweb.co.uk
Mon Feb 24 19:50:24 CET 2014

> Messages drag drop does not seem to work when contextmenu plugin is
> enabled.

Yep there was one bit of refactoring which didn't get moved correctly, I've
fixed it now thanks.

Also I made sure display_next doesn't confuse it. I would be interested to
hear what the issue is relating to your scheduled_sending plugin. I think
contextmenu should be able to play nicely with other plugins!

Thanks very much for testing it so carefully.

Phil