[RCD] contextmenu plugin new version - cal for testers and feedback

Arne Berglund aberglund at lesd.k12.or.us
Thu Feb 27 18:44:29 CET 2014

On 2014-02-26 08:24, Arne Berglund wrote:
> On 2014-02-25 23:19, Phil Weir wrote:
>> Clicking to get things like the mark sub menu or the more sub menu to
>> show
>> up is intentional. This is behaviour copied from the core.
>
> Understood. I'm not sure I agree with the idea that contextual menu
> behavior needs to mimic the core, but if that's intended behavior, I
> can work with it.
>
>>> orphaned menus hanging out after the action has taken place.
>>
>> Confirmed in Safari, will fix.
>
> Let us know when you have a new build ready to test.

I saw the fix for the Safari issue yesterday, and applied it. It did fix
the orphan menu issue.

Today I noticed that the Reply-all and Forward buttons no longer perform
their default actions on a single click if contextmenu is loaded. Both
menus now require the second click to select which action to perform.

--
Arne Berglund
System Administrator, Internet Services