[RCD] Docker Integration

Alex Brandt alunduil at alunduil.com
Sat Jul 12 00:50:05 CEST 2014

Hey Guys,

I've been looking into making docker integration easier in
Roundcube and was wondering if work along these lines would be
welcome in a pull request.  The changes I would want as part of
the docker integration are 1) a Dockerfile that can build and run
roundcube and 2) environment variable reading for configuration
values.

I've started some work in this direction but wanted to see if it's
something that's interesting to the project as well.  Let me know
if I should send a pull request or open a bug.

Thanks,

--
Alex Brandt
Cloud Evangelist for Rackspace