[RCD] Docker Integration

Thomas Bruederli thomas at roundcube.net
Sun Jul 13 14:37:40 CEST 2014

Hi Alex

Such an integration truly sounds interesting. But most likely along
with the automated setup of the entire email service where Roundcube
is just a part of. A bare Roundcube installation is rather useless
without an IMAP service it can connect to and that's what most people
seem to fail on.

Also I currently don't see what changes on the Roundcube side would be
required that would end in a pull request. But we'll certainly look
into it once we receive such a submission.

Kind regards,
Thomas