[RCD] Compatibility problems with contextmenu plugin (was: contextmenu plugin new version - cal for testers and feedback)

Michael Heydekamp listuser at freexp.de
Mon May 5 19:57:51 CEST 2014

Am 05.05.2014 19:01, schrieb Phil Weir:

>> Is there really no chance to get a working combination of RC 1.0, Win7/IE8
>> and a recent contextmenu version...?
>>

> What version are you running? The 2.0 release works fine with IE8 for me.

To be honest, I'm a bit confused and not quite sure anymore. It was one of
the more recent versions, but it doesn't show a version number at all under
Settings/About.

Probably it was the version of 21.04.14. For now, we have disabled it.

I wasn't aware that 2.0 has been released already - thanks for info, we'll
try it with that one. Will revert asap.

Cheers,
--
Michael Heydekamp