[RCD] Directly delete messages in Junk option and IMAP cache

Rosali myroundcube at mail4us.net
Sat May 10 04:41:33 CEST 2014

>> If IMAP cache is enabled then the command to directly delete message
>> in
>> Junk folder ("Empty") is greyed out even if the option is enabled in
>> preferences. Is this a bug? If it is intended then the option in
>> server
>> settings shouldn't be shown.
>
> Works for me or I don't understand your problem.

Please look at attached screenshots. There are no plugins enabled. It is
a default Roundcube 1.0 stable.

Screenshot 1 (wo_cache.png): 'imap_cache' and 'messages_cache' is
disabled => "Empty" command is enabled

Screenshot 2 (w_cache.png):  'imap_cache' and 'messages_cache' is
enabled  => "Empty" command is greyed out (disabled)

In bove screenshots "Junk" mailbox is selected and option to directly
delete messages in Junk folder is enabled (Settings -> Server Settings).