[RCD] Update 1.0.1 out now

Thomas Bruederli thomas at roundcube.net
Sun May 11 16:40:35 CEST 2014

Dear Roundcube users

We can proudly announce the first service release to update the stable
version 1.0 of Roundcube webmail. It contains some important bug fixes
and improvements, primarily a fix for the unintentional redirect from
the compose page in Google Chrome which likely started to appear after
a recent Chrome update.

It's considered stable and we recommend to update all productive
installations of Roundcube with this version. Download it from
http://roundcube.net/download, see the full changelog here:
http://trac.roundcube.net/wiki/Changelog

Please note that the update includes a small MySQL database schema
change, thus make sure you run the update script.

Kind regards,
Thomas