[RCD] BUG: program/lib/Roundcube/rcube_imap.php on line 1845

Reindl Harald h.reindl at thelounge.net
Sun May 25 17:46:46 CEST 2014

Am 25.05.2014 13:00, schrieb A.L.E.C:
> On 05/25/2014 10:53 AM, Reindl Harald wrote:
>> [23-May-2014 18:02:41 Europe/Vienna] PHP Warning:  strtolower() expects parameter 1 to be string, array given in
>> /usr/share/roundcubemail/program/lib/Roundcube/rcube_imap.php on line 1845
>
> I applied the fix, I suppose this happens for some malformed messages
> (or malformed bodystructure), but would be good to know for sure. Could
> you provide some samples?

to can do that i would need a better handling of that like
at least some code-snippet as follows:

if(is_array($whatever))
{
 error_log('username: serialize($whatever)));
}
else
{
 strtolower($whatever)
}

without that i have only anonymous warnings whitout any
idea what message of what user making it impossible to
dig deeper - with a lot of users it's wild guessing