[RCD] Two issues with IE8 and git-master

Mark Little marklittle at koallo.com
Sat Nov 15 05:16:58 CET 2014

Hi there,

I am running a server on my 486 DX4 100Mhz machine.  It seems slow.  Do
you think you could tweak your code a bit to improve my performance?

Thanks!

IE8 -  March 19, 2009.
IE9 - March 14, 2011.

Michael - are you really asking for help with a browser that was
released right after Obama became President of the US?

If you are working in a situation where you "can't avoid" working with
IE8.. then you are failing and should go teach Gym or something.

Regards,
Mark