[RCD] Arbitrary email headers

Thomas Bruederli thomas at roundcube.net
Fri Oct 17 11:30:08 CEST 2014

Hello Mike

I don't quiet understand the problem. Roundcube parses *all* headers
when loading a message. You can access them through
$MESSAGE->headers->get('X-Your-Header'). Only when fetching headers
for the message list, the number of headers is limited to a set we
actually use for the list display. Maybe that's what you're referring
to. But here you can use a plugin hook to tell Roundcube to fetch
additional headers from IMAP. See
http://trac.roundcube.net/wiki/Plugin_Hooks#storage_init. Just
register to that plugin hook and append your header to the
'fetch_headers' argument.

If that doesn't yet solve your problem, please post a more information
about what you're intending to do, maybe along with some of your code.

Kind regards,
Thomas