[RCD] plugin request

Thomas Bruederli thomas at roundcube.net
Sun Oct 26 12:42:26 CET 2014

Hello Matee

There's a plugin named "Automatic Addressbook" available which
probably is exactly what you^re looking for:
http://code.crapouillou.net/projects/roundcube-plugins

It's already a bit aged and I don't know if and how it works with
Roundcube 1.x versions.

I suppose we should aim for making this a core feature sooner or
later. An according ticket already exists:
http://trac.roundcube.net/ticket/1483935

Best,
Thomas