[RCD] Fetching custom message headers in message list view

hyukudan yotitachan at hotmail.com
Wed Oct 29 13:50:34 CET 2014

I've been searching the archive here and other plugins for help on how to
fetch custom headers in the message list view, and I must have misunderstood
something, because I can't read it (only in the message view). What I've
been doing is:

- I add a hook after the plugin init function, calling storage_init

$this->add_hook('storage_init', array($this, 'storage_init'));

- I use fetch headers to retrieve the 'checking' header

  function storage_init($p)
  {
        $p['fetch_headers'] = trim($p['fetch_headers'].'Checking');
        return $p;
  }

If I now print all the data coming from the mail, this header isn't shown,
only the usual headers (from, cc, cco).

Any help on what i'm missing here?