[RCD] x-sender

Cor Bosman cor at xs4all.nl
Fri Oct 31 10:37:08 CET 2014

Am 31.10.2014 um 10:24 schrieb Cor Bosman:
>> Hey all, it seems that with return receipts messages there is no x-sender header. Is that on purpose?
>
> i guess "return receipts" means NDA / bounces
>
> * roundcube is just a client and don't mangle messages
> * any header starting with X- is *non-standard* at all

That's all fine, but normal emails produced through compose do have an x-sender.

And actually, I looked wrong. Return receipts do get an x-sender, but these emails are probably not going through message_outgoing_headers hook.  I have a plugin that adds encrypted real user to outgoing headers, and I noticed return receipts weren't getting them.

So to rephrase, am I right in concluding that return receipts dont pass message_outgoing_headers ? Is that fixable?

Cor