[RCD] icons

Thomas Bruederli thomas at roundcube.net
Fri Apr 3 19:01:14 CEST 2015

Hello Cor

Thanks for the input, I can definitely agree that having a wider icon
set available in the default skin would make things easier and also
contribute to a more consistent look and feel for the users.

While replacing the current icons in Larry with font icons is probably
out of scope, we could indeed just add the fontawesome set to the skin
as a start.

Font-based icons will definitely be used in the new responsive skin
which I now started to work on in my spare time. That shall become the
successor for Larry and the new default skin. Therefore I'm looking
forward to make things right there but keep the efforts on Larry to a
minimum. Of course, we're open to volunteers who want to give Larry a
fresh paint with font icons.

~Thomas