[RCD] Help trying to do a search with only the framework.

Rodrigo Santellan rsantellan at gmail.com
Tue Apr 14 21:45:59 CEST 2015

Hi,

I'm trying to do a search with only the framework framework. I has been
trying to separate the component so they can be used on another framework,
I'm using it now in Symonfony2 but planing to use in another ones.

So far I identified the class *rcube_imap_search* that will do the search.

I created a helper with static methods that I'm rewriting to not use
globals.

On the file RouncubeHelper I create a connection to the IMAP server. My
problem is that when I try to do the actual search with the method *search*
it always come empty.

What I'm missing? If I'm using only one folder is a good practice to call
to:

*$searchRcube = new \rcube_imap_search(array('skip_deleted' => true),
$this->rcube->get_storage()->conn);$data =
$searchRcube->exec(array($folder), $criteria, null, 'date');*

Like that?

Regards and thank in advance for any help.