[RCD] NoSQL Backend

Michael Andrews list at airstreamcomm.net
Tue Apr 28 15:30:45 CEST 2015

Looks fairly straightforward.  The reason I am choosing to start now is the folks at Datastax have finally released their own supported PHP driver https://github.com/datastax/php-driver <https://github.com/datastax/php-driver>.  Depending on how many JOINs, or aggregation functions are implemented in the SQL it will make for an interesting data model in C*.  If anyone has some thoughts on how the current data is structured in SQL and how it might commute to a denormalized data model I would very much appreciate your input.

Thanks!