[RCD] Roundcube and PEAR

A.L.E.C alec at alec.pl
Wed Aug 5 11:21:46 CEST 2015

On 08/05/2015 11:11 AM, Andrea Brancatelli wrote:
> The problem lies in the PEAR libraries that are included in round cube’s composer.json.

There's a lot of work recently to make Roundcube and these PEAR libs
working with PHP7. Some libs drop PHP4 compatibility which is good. So,
we're currently in the switch process and not all works, but some issues
has been already solved, e.g. git-master already does not use
Mail_mimeDecode. Please, use git-master and give us some time to fix all
issues around this switch. I think we should have all solved in
git-master in a week. Later we'll work on stable branches.

--
Aleksander 'A.L.E.C' Machniak
Kolab Groupware Developer        [http://kolab.org]