[RCD] HTML Editor

A.L.E.C alec at alec.pl
Wed Aug 12 07:58:40 CEST 2015

On 08/11/2015 08:01 PM, Michael Heydekamp wrote:
> What exactly is the workaround here? Since then, I believe to see that when
> I'm replying to a message (even to an own message), that a lot of empty
> lines/paragraphs are added to the quoted part. That was also the case before
> to some extent, but not that extreme - at least this is my impression.

Maybe related. That commit changed the behaviour in a way that all
give the same visual effect, but have one adventage. TinyMCE sees such
"lines" as empty, not with a space as it was before the change. At least
in Firefox, maybe other browsers handle this different?

--
Aleksander 'A.L.E.C' Machniak
Kolab Groupware Developer        [http://kolab.org]