[RCD] Read Folder outside Maildir

Gnul Char nullchar at gmail.com
Thu Aug 27 03:52:15 CEST 2015

>     I want to read a folder outside my Maildir. For example:
>
>     /var/Users/user/Maildir is my maildir
>
>     I need to read /var/Users/user/.tmda
>
>     I read the tutorial "HowToWriteaPlugin" but I don't know what hook
that I need to use!!

>     Someone can help a newbie?
>
>     Thanks
>
> Aurélio

Can you symlink /var/Users/user/.tmda to /var/Users/user/Maildir/.tmda ? So
the imap server can use it?

A "find" command can do this in bulk. Or your imap server can be configured
to host/read mail in both locations for a user.

This seems like more of an imap-specific configuration than
roundcube-specific.