[RCD] spam filtering in trac makes impossible to subscribe to tickets

Thomas Bruederli thomas at roundcube.net
Sun Feb 15 13:30:31 CET 2015

Hi Arekm,

Unfortunately we're having  massive spam problem on trac.roundcube.net
with lots of submissions of spammers trying to inject their bullshit
content into tickets and comments. Without measures like Askimet in
place, we'd have our bug tracker spammed to death and rendered useless
by now.

I'm unable to figure out why your addition of a CC was detected to be
spam (maybe your email contains a stop-word?) and I couldn't find a
way to white-list these actions either. Maybe somebody else has more
experience with trac + askiment and could give me some advice.

However, I was now able to add your email as CC to the referred ticket.

Thanks for your understanding!

Best,
Thomas