[RCD] Roundcube nginx configuration

Raoul Bhatia raoul at bhatia.at
Mon Feb 16 00:51:51 CET 2015

On 2015-01-11 13:57, Thomas Bruederli wrote:
> Hello Raoul
>
> That's exciting news! We already have a basic nginx setup described in
> the wiki: http://trac.roundcube.net/wiki/Howto_Config/Webservers
>
> I'd suggest you update that page with your findings.

Hi Thomas!

Unfortunately, I had no time to dig through the wiki (yet).

As my timetable is quite dense,
I once again want to ask if it wouldn't be possible to add this
configuration to Git.

This would be much easier for me because i can simply copy
configurations files into Git and need not bother with the wiki.

Thanks,
Raoul
DI (FH) Raoul Bhatia M.Sc.     |   E-Mail.  raoul at bhatia.at
Software Development and       |   Web.     http://raoul.bhatia.at/
System Administration          |   Tel.     +43 699 10132530