[RCD] android

l.gautrot at free.fr l.gautrot at free.fr
Tue Jul 7 16:21:38 CEST 2015

Hi Cor,

May I suggest you to have a look at a nice project of a free mobile skin that looks pretty good and works fine.

Using viewport, it helps switching automatically to the most convenient view. Anyway, if you prefer to force a desktop view on a mobile phone, you also can (and the opposite as well).

https://github.com/messagerie-melanie2/roundcube_skin_melanie2_larry_mobile

Best regards