[RCD] Encryption done right with Mailvelope

Thomas Bruederli thomas at roundcube.net
Wed Jun 10 12:11:04 CEST 2015

On Wed, Jun 10, 2015 at 9:27 AM, Cor Bosman <cor at xs4all.nl> wrote:
> Hi Thomas, I had a quick look and it looks nice. Wish mailvelope supported key servers directly but thats a minor thing

That's an open question I already asked to the Mailvelope developers.
If Mailvelope won't support that directly, we might implement the
query and import for public keys from a keyserver in Roundcube.

> Is this expected to be in 1.2?  And any eta voor 1.2?

If we stick to the roadmap for 1.2, the responsive skin should be in
there and that's not anywhere near completion yet. So no ETA for that
I'm afraid. But we could consider porting the Mailvelope support to
1.1 and release it there.

~Thomas