[RCD] Encryption done right with Mailvelope

A.L.E.C alec at alec.pl
Thu Jun 11 11:07:00 CEST 2015

On 06/10/2015 12:11 PM, Thomas Bruederli wrote:
>> Is this expected to be in 1.2?  And any eta voor 1.2?

With the usual timing from the past we should release the beta around
September this year. However, because the list of implemented features
is so short I'm afraid it may not happen this year.

> But we could consider porting the Mailvelope support to
> 1.1 and release it there.

That would depend on how big this change will be (e.g. keyserver
support, etc.). A point for not backporting is that in 1.2 we'd have two
PGP solutions - Mailvelope and Enigma - likely together big enough to
make 1.2 release on time even if other planned features are delayed.

--
Aleksander 'A.L.E.C' Machniak
Kolab Groupware Developer        [http://kolab.org]