[RCD] Roundcube and accessibility for users of screen reading software

Team Daylo dylan.myers at daylostar.com
Tue Nov 3 18:07:29 CET 2015

Hi Dave!

Roundcube has Accessibility Guidlines available here: http://trac.roundcube.net/wiki/Dev_AccessibilityGuidelines

I do believe that Roundcloud uses the ARIA standard set out by w3.

Sorry that I do not know much about accessibility support personally. I hope this helps, however.

Thanks.

Dylan.

 ---- On Fri, 30 Oct 2015 01:11:43 +0000 David Mehler <dave.mehler at gmail.com> wrote ----

Hello,

My name is Dave. I'm a blind System Administrator. I have recently set

up two email servers, one for personal the other for job-related use.

I am currently evaluating webmail clients for accessibility support to

be used by users of screen readers. I was wondering where Roundcube

was at in terms of supporting the latest accessibility standards and

if there was any way I could assist?

Thanks.

Dave.

dev at lists.roundcube.net