[RCD] Mails not loading anymore in 1.2-git

Michael Heydekamp listuser at freexp.de
Wed Oct 28 16:13:03 CET 2015

Hello,

all of a sudden I can't open a large number of messages with the current
1.2-git anymore. In some folders I can open a few messages, in some folders
(e.g. the folder for this dev-list) I can't open almost any messages. I'm
just seeing the "Loading..." message at the top forever.

I can't detect any consistency, be it the format of the message, the size or
anything else.

All messages can be loaded with the current stable version with no problem.

Nonetheless I'd be grateful for a fix, as the git version is my productive
one. ;)

Cheers,
--
Michael Heydekamp