[RCD] Mails not loading anymore in 1.2-git

A.L.E.C alec at alec.pl
Wed Oct 28 16:57:16 CET 2015

On 10/28/2015 04:13 PM, Michael Heydekamp wrote:
> all of a sudden I can't open a large number of messages with the current
> 1.2-git anymore. In some folders I can open a few messages, in some folders
> (e.g. the folder for this dev-list) I can't open almost any messages. I'm
> just seeing the "Loading..." message at the top forever.

Works for me. You'll have to investigate more. Any errors in browser
console? Any errors in log? Does it work with disabled all plugins? Does
it work in other browser? Is it for preview pane or double-click too?
You see the "loading..." all the time or when you select the message?

--
Aleksander 'A.L.E.C' Machniak
Kolab Groupware Developer        [http://kolab.org]