[RCD] Mails not loading anymore in 1.2-git

Michael Heydekamp listuser at freexp.de
Wed Oct 28 18:27:35 CET 2015

Am 28.10.2015 16:57, schrieb A.L.E.C:
> On 10/28/2015 04:13 PM, Michael Heydekamp wrote:
>
>> all of a sudden I can't open a large number of messages with the current
>> 1.2-git anymore. In some folders I can open a few messages, in some folders
>> (e.g. the folder for this dev-list) I can't open almost any messages. I'm
>> just seeing the "Loading..." message at the top forever.
>
> Works for me.

With some messages in some folders it works for me too.

> You'll have to investigate more. Any errors in browser
> console? Any errors in log?

No errors in browser, no chance yet to check any logs.

> Does it work with disabled all plugins? Does it work in other browser?

Just tested with FF so far. Plugins are the same in stable and git, this
should not be the issue. Plus that there hasn't been any change in terms of
plugins for the last few months.

> Is it for preview pane or double-click too?

Both. The only thing that (sometimes) works is that the read/unread flag
changes while "loading..." is being displayed. So there is some sort of
access to the message(s).

> You see the "loading..." all the time or when you select the message?

When I select the message, from then on I'm seeing it forever. Unless I'm
reloading the entire page.

Probably I'll send you my login details later on.

I can only reply with the stable version now, otherwise I wouldn't even have
been able to read your response.

Cheers,
--
Michael Heydekamp