[RCD] Published Updates 1.1.5 and 1.0.9

Thomas Bruederli thomas at roundcube.net
Wed Apr 20 22:13:28 CEST 2016

Dear subscribers

We just published updates to both stable versions 1.0 and 1.1
delivering important bug fixes and helps protecting Roundcube against
more XSS and CSRF attacks. Version 1.1.5 also has two new plugin hooks
integrated and version 1.0.9 comes with cherry-picked fixes from the
more recent version to ensure proper long term support.

See the full changelog in the wiki [1] and the selection for 1.0.9 on
the release page [2].

Both versions are considered stable and we recommend to update all
productive installations of Roundcube with either one of these
versions. Download them from GitHub via
https://roundcube.net/download.

As usual, don’t forget to backup your data before updating!

Best,
Thomas

[1] https://github.com/roundcube/roundcubemail/wiki/Changelog#release-115
[2] https://github.com/roundcube/roundcubemail/releases/tag/1.0.9