[RCD] Enigma hybrid decryption

Kyle Francis franck6 at rpi.edu
Tue Aug 30 15:53:12 CEST 2016

Hey everyone,

So I'm mostly finished with the implementation of the hybrid decryption
model.  So far I have the following working:

enigma.js calls a mailvelope API I added for decrypting session key out
of a PGP message
   - decrypted session key and PGP message get posted (over https) back
to the enigma plugin
enigma.php catches posted data and decrypts PGP message with session key
   - modified Crypt_GPG to additionally utilize GPG's
"--override-session-key"

So I can write the decrypted email to a file on the server, but I'd like
to replace the body of the email and reload.  When doing this while
decrypting S/MIME it was simple since the replacing occurred before the
message was completely loaded and rendered out as html.

Is there any way to replace the body (and subsequently parse the body
structure) after all the plugin hooks have run?  I tried calling
exec_hook for message_part_body, but as far as I can tell I would need
to pass the rcube_message object as an argument to do this but I don't
have access to it.

-Kyle