[RCD] Enigma hybrid decryption

Kyle Francis franck6 at rpi.edu
Wed Aug 31 21:23:36 CEST 2016

On 08/31/2016 02:08 AM, A.L.E.C wrote:
> This is for ajax requests, but we want to reload the page here. So, I
> wouldn't use it.
Good call. I'm trying the following:

// post the decrypted session key back to server
var form = $('<form action="'+location.href+'"
method="post"></form>').appendTo('body');
$(form).append('<input type="hidden" name="sessionKey" value="'+dsk+'">');
$(form).submit();

This successfully reloads the page (I think), but I'm getting a "Request
Check Failed" response.  I'm assuming this has to do with the session
token since it talks about preventing CSRF. How I would need to pass the
session token in my post above to comply?

-Kyle