[RCD] Say goodbye to Trac

Rob at No Problem rob at associatedtechs.com
Wed Feb 24 00:08:46 CET 2016

I'm willing to offer to host your Trac and keep spammers at bay -- it's
part of my regular job duties already, what's another server? -- but I
think the project as a whole is better off moving more onto the Github
platform. There'll be some short term pain but you'll get a lot more
long-term benefit from the really active Github community.

- R.

---
[__ Robert Sheldon
[__ No Problem
[__ Information technology support and services
[__ (530) 575-0278