[RCD] Say goodbye to Trac

John Manko john.manko at gmail.com
Mon Feb 29 00:23:21 CET 2016

Github is the way to go.

On Wed, Feb 24, 2016 at 5:23 PM, Riccardo Vianello <etms51 at gmail.com> wrote:

> if you have an issues about of Github track, you can see make a bugtracker
> called as "https://www.mantisbt.org/
>
> It's a good tools for report issues and new ideas about your project. (and
> free)

>> Scott Kidder schreef op 2016-02-24 08:06:
>>
>> Has anyone evaluated the GitLab ticketing system? I know if maybe more of
>>> a distraction using GitHub and GitLab but they seem to have some nice
>>> ticketing features.
>>>

>> Gitlab's ticket system is very similar to Github's one. We use Gitlab at
>> work and AFAIK it also restarts issues from 1.
>>
>> Given Github's more active developer community I would favor moving
>> everything to Github, and keeping the old issue number in the subject or
>> text body.
>>
>> -Geert

“If the American people ever allow private banks to control the issue of
their currency, first by inflation, then by deflation, the banks...will
deprive the people of all property until their children wake-up homeless on
the continent their fathers conquered... The issuing power should be taken
from the banks and restored to the people, to whom it properly belongs."
-- Thomas Jefferson