[RCD] Two/three more issues

A.L.E.C alec at alec.pl
Tue Jan 12 08:16:17 CET 2016

On 01/12/2016 01:54 AM, Michael Heydekamp wrote:
>   * When replying to an own message in RC stable, the message goes to
>     myself (that's *not* how it should be). When replying to the very
>     same message in 1.2-git, it goes to the original recipient (that's
>     how it should be!). So 1.2-git is more stable than our current
>     stable 1.0.8 [GIT 20151223.0948] in this regard. If you need more
>     detailed info, please let me know.

There were many changes between 1.0 and 1.2, I don't really have time to
dig which fixed that and if it's safe to backport it to 1.0.

>     The headers List-* are display-wise currently collected into one
>     header and displayed this way in 1.2-git:

Yeah, there was a change recently to the headers output. I see this
break some plugins. However, I don't see a way to fix this on core code
side, so the plugin needs to change.

The commit is here
https://github.com/roundcube/roundcubemail/commit/9aaeb23d9de9324f2b5450b844b2155543a7e2e4

>     Plus that it should read *"Mailingliste"* rather than *"Mailing
>     Liste"* in German. A common error thanks to "anglifying" everything
>     these days.

That's listcommands plugin, write to its author.

>     Another translation issue - if you click on the down arrow of an
>     attachment, you'll see:
>

>     Ehm... Who the hell did translate this? Of course, the English term
>     "Open" also means "Offen", but in this context it should of course
>     read "Öffnen". Are we doing Google or Babelfish translations in
>     Roundcube these days...?

Become a member of our translation team at
https://www.transifex.com/roundcube/roundcube-webmail/ and fix it by
yourself, please.

--
Aleksander 'A.L.E.C' Machniak