[RCD] pgp encryption

devotedmystic . devotedmystic at gmail.com
Tue Jan 19 12:36:00 CET 2016

Yes, except for text plain messages, when the other kinds of message are to
be signed and encrypted, just before the encryption password is asked for,
a yellow box appears saying that the signature failed because of wrong
password.
There is something wrong or not handled in the signature process. And of
course, signature verification fails. I also tried various combinations
manually with gpg on those messages to verify the signature and they all
failed.