[RCD] pgp encryption

devotedmystic . devotedmystic at gmail.com
Tue Jan 26 11:04:52 CET 2016

Success, it was the "vendor" folder missing.

It works pretty well now. But I still found a bug in an HTML mail with
attachment + signature. The body of the message is displayed twice.

[image: Inline image 1]

As an HTML email contains also the text version, I suspect that the text +
the HTML version are displayed. So, it should just be a matter of removing
the plain version when we have an HTML email.

Other things to tune up:

-plain text email with signature: the signature should be downloadable, as
it happens with HTML and messages with attachments now.
[image: Inline image 2]
-HTML email, plain text or HTML + attachments (all with signature): it
would be good to have the green message of "Verified signature from...", as
it happens for the plain text email (no attachments) above.
[image: Inline image 3]