[RCD] pgp encryption

A.L.E.C alec at alec.pl
Tue Jan 26 11:32:46 CET 2016

On 01/26/2016 11:04 AM, devotedmystic . wrote:
> It works pretty well now. But I still found a bug in an HTML mail with
> attachment + signature. The body of the message is displayed twice.

Provide a sample, please.

> -plain text email with signature: the signature should be downloadable,
> as it happens with HTML and messages with attachments now.

More a feature than a bug. I don't see really a need for this though.
Thunderbird+Enigmail also does not add inline signatures to the
attachments list.

> -HTML email, plain text or HTML + attachments (all with signature): it
> would be good to have the green message of "Verified signature from...",
> as it happens for the plain text email (no attachments) above.

Need a sample. Note: previously signed messages created by Enigma have
had invalid structure. Test with newly created messages.

--
Aleksander 'A.L.E.C' Machniak
Kolab Groupware Developer        [http://kolab.org]