[RCD] Updating Crypt_GPG version

Kyle Francis franck6 at rpi.edu
Mon Jul 4 22:37:34 CEST 2016

I saw the changes for adding the option to exporting Private GPG keys
from the Enigma plugin which is awesome.  I was doing some testing with
my SMIME work making sure I didn't break anything when I noticed that
exporting private GPG keys fails for me because I don't have the latest
version of Crypt_GPG which has the new exportPrivateKeys function.

Since the vendor folder isn't included in the github repo, what would be
the best way to update my local copy of Crypt_GPG?  Can I just copy
Crypt_GPG-1.4.2/{Crypt,data} to
roundcubemail/vendor/pear-pear.php.net/Crypt_GPG?

Kyle