[RCD] RC 1.2 - Corrupted e-mail headers while sending an html empty message

A.L.E.C alec at alec.pl
Thu Jul 14 16:02:49 CEST 2016

On 07/14/2016 03:08 PM, sgironella w schema31.it wrote:
> Hello all,
> I've recently posted a bug reporting to the Roundcube community forum
> <http://www.roundcubeforum.net/index.php/topic,23529.0.html>
> We have noticed a strange behavior with a fresh Roundcube 1.2 install
> (no additional plugins enabled nor 'strange' custom config defined).
>
> To reproduce this, send an e-mail using the html editor, leaving a blank
> content.

What PHP version? What Mail_Mime version? What OS? Are you using SMTP
server (smtp_server option) in Roundcube config?

Sounds like https://github.com/roundcube/roundcubemail/issues/5283, but
in your case SMTP debug already confirms that we really send malformed
message, so not exactly the same.

--
Aleksander 'A.L.E.C' Machniak
Kolab Groupware Developer        [http://kolab.org]