[RCD] RC 1.2.1 - Enigma signed e-mail validation failure

A.L.E.C alec at alec.pl
Thu Jul 28 08:34:15 CEST 2016

On 07/27/2016 04:11 PM, sgironella w schema31.it wrote:
> I’ve noticed that the signed message has an extra newline between main
> headers and body (take a look at the highlited rows) so I thing that’s
> why sign verification fails (content doesn’t match with original message).

Works for me, but I have an idea that it could be some IMAP response
parsing issue or IMAP server issue. Could you provide imap_debug log for
the moment when you open the message?

And this is the relevant part of the code, in case you'd like to work on
this by yourself.

https://github.com/roundcube/roundcubemail/blob/release-1.2/plugins/enigma/lib/enigma_engine.php#L1185-L1187

--
Aleksander 'A.L.E.C' Machniak