[RCD] RC 1.2.1 - Enigma signed e-mail validation failure

A.L.E.C alec at alec.pl
Thu Jul 28 11:28:06 CEST 2016

On 07/28/2016 10:54 AM, sgironella w schema31.it wrote:
> Enabled IMAP and SMTP debug (see attachments) and tested against a
> DBMail internal mail server and an external one (GMail to simplify test
> repeatability).
>
> Attached files are related to the GMail session.
>
> As you can see, IMAP response differs on main mime part headers
> structure, so i think that's the reason for sign verification failure.

I created a ticket for this issue
https://github.com/roundcube/roundcubemail/issues/5371

I don't see a simple workaround now, we'd need to get the whole signed
message body and parse it instead of fetching headers and body of the
first part separately. I'll take a look at this over the weekend.

--
Aleksander 'A.L.E.C' Machniak
Kolab Groupware Developer        [http://kolab.org]