[RCD] Enigma S/MIME support

A.L.E.C alec at alec.pl
Fri Mar 25 12:17:22 CET 2016

On 03/24/2016 10:07 PM, Kyle Francis wrote:
> Modifications are available at github.com/guitarmanusa/roundcubemail in
> a branch called enigma-smime-dev.

It's great to see your progress. However, you didn't fork our repository
and I don't see a simple way to compare both, i.e. to see all your
changes in one diff. Now it might be not so hard as all your commits are
in one go, but when you merge some upstream changes it will become harder.

Also, I see some commits that fix some issues in existing pgp-related
code. Could you create PRs for them separately? It would be simpler to
merge them separately and the rest when you finish with S/MIME.

--
Aleksander 'A.L.E.C' Machniak
Kolab Groupware Developer        [http://kolab.org]