[RCD] Enigma S/MIME support

Kyle Francis franck6 at rpi.edu
Sat Mar 26 03:47:34 CET 2016

Fork completed and commits re-added.  Thanks for getting me squared
away.  I hope I did it right and that makes it easier for you.

Looking back on it I think the only GPG related change I made was that I
had to extend the decrypt() method abstract in enigma_engine.php so I
had to change the decrypt() function definition in
enigma_driver_gnupg.php.  But that should be all.  I'll include that in
the PR that I do when I get everything up and running with SMIME.

-Kyle