[RCD] Enigma S/MIME support

Kyle Francis franck6 at rpi.edu
Thu May 19 19:39:34 CEST 2016

Figured out what I was doing wrong... openssl gives you the S/MIME
signature in base64 encoded form.  I was attempting to copy that and
inject it straight into an outgoing message.  The problem with that was
the already base64 encoded signature was being base64 encoded a second
time when the Mail_mime object is being prepped for transmission.
Decoding the base64 and then inserting as a binary signature using the
enigma_mime_message::addPGPSignature works.

So signing is now done, just to do encrypting...