[RCD] Enigma hybrid decryption

A.L.E.C alec at alec.pl
Thu Sep 1 08:43:27 CEST 2016

On 30.08.2016 15:53, Kyle Francis wrote:
> Hey everyone,
>
> So I'm mostly finished with the implementation of the hybrid decryption
> model.  So far I have the following working:

Ok, now when you have decryption covered, I have a question. What's
next? As I understand the main reason for this is to keep secret keys on
the client. So, if we keep them in Mailvelope store how do we implement
creating signed messages? Mailvelope API does not support signing yet.
Even if it would have it, how do we implement sign+encrypt, if we do
this in Mailvelope we'd need to sync public keys from Enigma to
Mailvelope. Did you consider this?

--
Aleksander 'A.L.E.C' Machniak
Kolab Groupware Developer        [http://kolab.org]