[RCD] Labels as HTML

Thomas Bruederli thomas at roundcube.net
Fri Sep 16 17:22:20 CEST 2016

On Fri, Sep 2, 2016 at 12:05 AM, Aurélio de Souza Ribeiro Neto
<netolistas at mpc.com.br> wrote:
> Hello Everyone,
>
> I'm devoloping a Plugin, and I have 2 questions:
>
> 1) How can I user a $label['variable']  content as HTML and not as Plain
> Text?

<roundcube:label name="variable" quoting="no" />
See https://github.com/roundcube/roundcubemail/wiki/Skin-Markup#roundcubelabel

> 2) I can use a <roundcube:include file=......> to include a file from my
> plugin templates directory?

When processing a template from within your plugin, the include files
will be searched in your plugin's skin directory already. If you're
extending a default template (with a custom skin) you can add the
attribute `skinpath` to give the resolver a hint where to look for the
referenced file:

<roundcube:include file="/templates/custom.html"
skinpath="plugins/yourplugin/skins/larry">

Kind regards,
Thomas