[RCD] GB2312 and ISO-2022-KR

Vladimir Gorpenko vgo at stels.ru
Thu Sep 22 13:04:08 CEST 2016

It seems, the problem will be resolved by itself.

I have two web  servers - for work and for debugging. They work with the
same IMAP/SMTP server and with the same mail base.

On the work server  PHP 5.6.17 is set. On it the problem is urgent.

On a test server PHP 5.6.25. On it the problem was, but unexpectedly
(perhaps, after reset) it was gone. Now Subject and body, both HTML and
text are correct.

Now I hope that after updating of the work server the problem will be
gone also on it. I will make it tonight.

---
Best regards,
    Vladimir Gorpenko